The Project, located at the heart of the city on 65 Rene-Levesque Blvd. East, was built in 1925 as the Nurses Training Center for the Montreal General Hospital.
The nine story building, converted into a residential condominium in 2006, offers a mix of apartments, studios, lofts and penthouses. The property’s original architecture is similar to that found in New York in the 1920’s.
Building acquired in Q3 2003. Project was completed and delivered in Q4 2006.
SOLID & DIVERSIFIED OPPORTUNITIES
We are a multi-faceted real estate organization, whose extensive resources and broad expertise allow it to seize on opportunities at a moment's notice. Our investment track record is testimony to our industry knowledge and maximized creation of value for our investors